Hello! My name is Arvid Kahl, I am a software professional from Berlin, Germany.
I have worked in tech since 2004. Here is my CV.
These are the things I did:
- FeedbackPanda: Co-Founder and CTO of this bootstrapped, profitable SaaS for Online English Teachers (Berlin)
- obergudt: Co-Founder and CTO of this Marketplace for Local Food (Berlin)
- Zenner IoT Solution GmbH: Software Engineer working with Elixir in the IoT Platform space, connecting millions of devices (Hamburg)
- DIGIMONDO GmbH: Software Engineer working with Elixir in the IoT Platform space, connecting thousands of devices (Hamburg)
- Koding.com: Software Engineer working with Node.js in the Developer Tooling Space (San Francisco) for this Series-B-backed Startup
- anything else…
I will help you with starting, stabilizing and growing your SaaS company. Together with my partner Danielle Simpson, I founded FeedbackPanda in 2017 and bootstrapped it to profitability in the EdTech market. You can find out more about FeedbackPanda on Facebook, Twitter and on IndieHackers.
I will help you architecting, coordinating and implementing your Elixir projects. Over the last years, I worked for two IoT companies before founding FeedbackPanda, and all three companies use Elixir as their main server-side language.
Drop me an email at email@example.com with a short project description and I will consider your project.